Friday, June 14, 2013

Intro


Here it is folks! 
My adventure of a lifetime in a blog! 
I know I should have started this a long time ago, but oh well.
My Internet here sucks, so I really didn't feel like doing a blog, but the request kept on coming...
I have been journaling my adventure in Tianjin, so I'll post those up in timely manner to catch you up on my life abroad!
I am relocating to Shanghai in 5 days, which will add to this adventure.
What I can tell you now is that, I am so happy I took this leap forward to try something new! No matter how hard this is, I am happy with my decision.
Studying abroad is a once in a lifetime opportunity. 
When I chose to go abroad I thought it was going to be easy, and I planned to take full advantage of it, but now I realized, it's not all fun and games.
I miss everyone back at home, and I miss home!
The new environment is really testing me and making me appreciate and reevaluate what I already know. 
Hope everyone back at home are safe and sound!
So this is the first post and more to come!

Love,
Young

No comments:

Post a Comment