Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blast from the Past #1


If the 26-hour plane ride wasn’t enough from Atlanta to Beijing, the 2-hour bus ride to Tianjin from Beijing did it. That was an ordeal, but we made it to Tianjin now, and the adventure of a lifetime is going to start. Not using my best judgment (surprise), I convince my newly found friends Kat, Julie, Kevin, and Jarrett to come out for a drink with me. Our quest to find a bar lead us to our soon to be second home, Green Man, our own international bar. The theme of the night was #ChinaSummerProgram, $.80 beer, and $1.50 shots. The night was capped when we realized we have been up since 3am Friday. Not cute…
The next day (Sunday) was interesting. I ran around town with couple guys to exchange some cash I had, which made us late for our campus tour. We ended up getting private one with some detailed information! Our campus is HUGE! Tianjin University has a lot of history, and it makes me proud to attend this university.
Monday, I was able to get myself a bicycle to ride around in Tianjin! How awesome is that? We rode from some alley bike dealers back to campus where I realized than and there we have classes today.
That’s right this isn’t just a vacation.
What a shame...
The classes I’m taking should not occupy my time too much to get in my way of experiencing what Tianjin has to offer!!!
So far Tianjin has not been a let down!

Interent is out,
Young Adventures








No comments:

Post a Comment