Monday, December 2, 2013

Halloween

So now its Halloween week, there is a party going on Thursday night by the Mentor’s Club at Yonsei. This whole week I was in search for the best costumes! Halloween is really hard in Korea… They don’t celebrate Halloween making it really hard to come up with really elaborate costumes, so I did the next best thing I could do… Become ratchet, and I don't mean the cat. The most ratchet thing of all, I was Miley Cyrus. This is very ambitious I know, but after the Wreaking Ball music video I was inspired. That’s my look. After getting bad grades and failing to find a decent costume store, I finally found everything I need for the most ratchet Miley Cyrus costume ever. It was now finally Halloween (October 31, 2013), the Crew is getting ready, and so am I. I put on the blue contacts, which was really odd seeing I haven’t worn contacts in over 3 months; it was weird to put it on again, I cut up a short blonde wig and pin in tracks of blonde, and I put on a tight tank top and white underwear. Now my eyes are blue and my hair in blonde and I have on the Wreaking Ball costume.
Once the costume was on baby, I was Miley Cyrus! Twerking my way through the streets of Hongdae with my tongue out, I could not be more in character! Everyone had very elaborate costumes seeing we had limited time and supply. We kept drinking at the park for about an hour or so; we took pictures of the nice, once again I lost my phone so those pics are not going to be on here…
After we were sufficiently drunk, so it was about time for u to head over to the club where we can get our dance on! we walked towards the club and there is a MASSIVE, I mean MASSIVE, line out to get in. Why if there such a long line? It’s a school event. I guess everyone thought to show up tonight! Well like I said before, “I don’t do lines”, so I got up and up and up towards the front making new friends and meeting old ones just so I make it seem like they were holding a place for me! I was so close to the door and some bitch cut me in line!!! Oh hell no! Thank god my friends held me back because Miley almost got into a quarrel with that bitch and her boyfriend! Well by the time I got in, I was sober again, so Kyle and I got more drinks after the wristband at the GS25 across the street! We chased Soju with egg slice sandwiches and lemonade, and having some heart to hearts! We were having a good time, and David comes to join! Kyle makes a joke to me and David makes a joking remark saying that Kyle is homophobic! Oh Hell no! Kyle and I pounced on David saying Kyle is not homophobic because he is hanging out with Miley Cyrus and me. The rest of the might is a blur. I went into the club and danced on stage with my crew because we always dance on stage and poles… I found my friends in Taco Bell, and I went home with Mason, Brian, and Bryant. I passed out after a shower.
Friday was recovery day… We recollected our memories that day. After all the recovery, Kyle, Brian, Bryant, and I went out for dinner at our not so favorite Korean BBQ place. It was so good! We ditched a big group wanting to go get chicken to do it, so it was only natural for us to reunite! We got some Soju and met with everyone at Blue Monkey and Ho Bar. That was another one of those 3AM night that wasn’t suppose to happen…
Saturday, we capped off the Halloween lifestyle with a rooftop party! We went to a non-party area near the city hall, we entered into the bar and it was not bumpin… So we did our usual stay outside and drink our Soju and go back in. Still not bumpin… Kyle, Brian, and I went around all the convenient stores in the area to find kimbop. You would not believe how many GS25, 7/11, and Mini Stop were in the area, and none of them had what we wanted. How could this be? This is the first time we could not get what we wanted to eat here in Korea… We finally found some fried chicken in a convenient store! We kept our drinking up in this convenient store and what do you, Bryant walks in and tells us he wants to go to jimjilbong… We think nothing of it and say he is just drunk. He went missing as the night went on. We all assumed he went back home. The rooftop party was a good concept in theory, but did not pan out the way it needed to, that’s for sure. They got noise complaints and had to over capacity, so they want to kick everyone out and reenter everyone… Shit hit the fan, and everyone wanted money back and bombarded them until they got the money. I got mine! I went home with Francis, Catherine, and Nate (Christina’s friend). I fell asleep in SK lobby while some of my friends ate Chinese at 4am… I passed out that night after my 5am shower…
The next morning, hello swim team! I ditched the team after the practice and went to Lotte mall to buy my sister a gift for passing the bar exam on her first try!
Congrats sis!!! I love you!

Gawd I really wish I had pictures…

No comments:

Post a Comment