Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Midterm (Hell) Week

Midterm week…
People left exams crying... 
I almost cried... 
I studied kinda…
I didn’t do so hot, but my professor told me I could get myself out of rut! Thank god!
That Friday (October 25, 2013), we did what we always do, but times 10… Hongdae for just casual drinking, which turns into a drunkenfest! We didn’t do much just stay in a drunken stupper and hang out at the Hongdae Park!
The next day, we woke up and walked Edae Univeristy to run into the mob of Abrocrombie and Fitch models. They were so hot, and I have a picture with them on Kakao… but I lost the picture… once I retrieve it, I will post it!
The reason we were walking through the Edae University was to get to the Hong River to go biking along it! There was actually no such luck… Not only could we not find the biking place, we would find the river for a long time! Haha
We came back, and now its time to really cap off the midterm week. Time for Club Ellui; we got our selves all dressed up. After a couple drinks outside we went into dance our a$$ off! And we did! Couple people got way too drunk and so did I. People took care of each other, and made sure they all made it back home safe… I branched away from the crew in the midst of the night and next thing I know I woke up in the Ewha Station, which is the closest station to the dorms… How did this happen? What is my life? I don’t understand.
This will not stop me! I decided to go home and get ready to go swim! With the smell of alcohol and clubbing in my system, I changed and headed to the pool and met up with the team and I swim 3 miles… #death #commitment #thankgodim21…
After the swim team, I met up with a friend of mine and we climbed a mountain in Seoul, which holds a fortress up on the peak… I wasn’t the happiest camper, but I fought through it! Yay for me!

I don’t have any pictures from the week, but just know it was insane. I lost my phone and I didn’t upload these pictures yet… damn it!!
So for a couple weeks of blog, there won't be as many pictures... Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment