Friday, March 14, 2014

Short but Sweet (Bangkok)

Back in Bangkok, it was just a chill time for Jordan, Kasia, Sami, and me. The rest of the group had to do couple things in a rush. We went out to the night market in Patpong and enjoyed a night of shopping, and a brief encounter with the red-light district and gay bars. Hannah, Sami, Kasia and I were not done after the night market, so we stayed up for couple more drinks in front of our hostel! Saturday (February 8, 2014), I separated from the group for a pool party with couple friends I know in Thailand! It was fun, but I couldn’t stay for the whole time because its time for a party. I got a ride on a back of a motorcycle from a friend at the party, and I got together with Rachel, Leah, Hannah, John, and Mary for street food dinner. I was pretty drunk… They need to catch up! We met up with Jordan, Kasia, and Sami just in time for the club! We went out to dance and at midnight of February 9, 2014, we had our tequila shot to celebrate Rachel’s birthday. We danced baby! We danced hard. Until well the birthday girl ran out of the club crying… It was a surprise to say the least. Ummmm so leah took her to bed and she texted me, “Do you know why she cries every birthday? She said she’s been crying every birthday since 7.” I reply, “no I’ve only known her for 4 weeks…”

We continued the party for a little longer after the birthday girl was out! It was fun. The next morning, people are hung the fuck over, and it is time to hop on the flight. We had some minor mishaps like people going missing and not staying with the group and changing flight times and etc. but at the end of the day, we all got to Hong Kong safe and sound. It is time for bed! What a great trip for Lunar New Year!  




No comments:

Post a Comment