Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beach Time

I’m in Phuket! It’s Sunday (February 2, 2014) we got to the house really late, and we were tired out of our mind. We had some serious struggles in founding the house because we couldn’t communicate with our other group… Was like finding a needle in a haystack, but we managed! Yay we are all together! I needed a drink as soon as I got to the house though, so that’s what I did. Since it was Election Day, they didn’t serve alcohol, but came midnight, it was a free-for-all for that juice! I grab couple bottles of beer, and a group of us went to the beach in the pitch-black darkness. I finally got to see stars again. The little things people, the little things. In the traditions of my family, I went skinny-dipping in the waters of Phuket! Everyone basically joined me; it was nice to be in the ocean! Got kind of drunk, and off the bed we went, it was a long day and night.
The next day was so hard on me. I laid at the beach all day and drank beer and cocktails and soaked in the sun! Fuck, my life is hard… We explored the beach some and couple people got massages, and it was just nice to get out of the city and relax. I needed this. Although, I had this while I was in Australia! I had a nice little base tan, so I just got more tan. While the other, BURNED!!! It was bad; it looked bad. My heart went out to them, and so did my laughter! Hahaha Later that night, we all as a happy went out to dinner together, and we all enjoyed a lovely meal except for some minor mishaps… We called it an early night because we knew there was a long day ahead of us the next day, so we called it quiets and went to bed!
We woke up early on Tuesday (February 4, 2014) for elephants and monkeys! We rode a crazy car ride to the temple for monkeys, and everyone seemed like they were sick (Except me, I don’t get motion sickness). I got to touch, feed, and hold these monkeys and climb parts of the temple. It was still early, and I felt we were off to a great start! Another crazy car ride later, we were at what seems to be a rainforest! I’m exaggerating. We were at like a woods on the side of the rode. We venture down to find a river, and there were canoes, and we were guided down the stream for about an hour and a half just enjoying the sunshine and sights from this peaceful river!
Once the river was done, it was time to zip line while they prepared our food! Uneventful zip lines later, we had an amazing lunch provided by the tour company! Oh my god was it good! Or we were just hungry, but the group agreed, the food was amazeballs! From the meal, we were taken again to another destination, a little off roading I might add, we were with the elephants! We waited for ages, and it was our turn! We took a stroll down and about on the backs of elephants. Now I can cross that off my list. One of my missions on the list of things to do abroad is crossed off! YAY! We were home, and we were beat. I was tired honey, and I needed a drink. After another night of drinking, and skinny dip for me, we went to bed.

Wednesday, we spent the morning just lazing around the house, and in the afternoon, we went out boating. A trip out to nowhere to go snorking, and than to a beach on a not so remote (heaps of people on this island) for a little fun time on the beach! A minor accident with Hannah and corals made me a hero! Hey that rhymes! We sailed back to mainland! Again the day was long, so we just rested with drinks and good convos. The next day was uneventful, just a chill last day at the beach and massages. Jordan, Kasia, Sami, and I were on the plane again for our trip back to Bangkok. We got a airport hotel for the night and we would see the rest of the team in the morning of Friday.

























No comments:

Post a Comment