Thursday, April 3, 2014

Singapore Round 2

So this week was boring… It is the final week of February 2014; I just worked on my paper for class. The fun stuff starts on Friday (February 28, 2014) when I was on the flight to Singapore. I landed in Singapore in the afternoon, and I headed to the W Hotel. I met up with Stephen, and I grabbed a bite to eat and went for a swim. That night, we went to Skirt for our nice steak dinner with our usual amount of wine. I was a little drunk, but our night wasn’t even close to being done. We continued at the bar upstairs and continued our drinking until the cab arrived. It took so fucking long for the cab to arrive because I was drunk. We took the cab to Taboo (a local gay bar). I danced the night away and what comes on? Drunk in Love. I danced and danced until the bar was closed. A cab ride later, I passed the fuck out. Man, when I woke up Saturday (March 1, 2014), I told myself, “no more drinking”, but who am I kidding… Time to enjoy some poolside fun! Stephan and I went for breakfast and recollected the events of the night before. After getting all the blurred lines cleared, we went for a swim all afternoon. That night, we went out for Greek food and had terrible service. The food was mediocre. Never again! Once again, the night lead us to waiting for the cab at the bar and us getting really drunk before we hit the club. We got into the cab to Tantric (another local gay bar). There, we got couple cocktails, and I gave, what it seems to be the entire club, a twerking lesson… I mean really the whole club was not safe from my twerking lesson rampage… it’s 4 am, and we were in the cab on our way back home.
Sunday was nice! We enjoyed bottomless French Champagne brunch. To say the least, we peaked a little too early. It wasn’t necessary a bad thing because the bottles of champagne cost $400 per bottle. Outside by the pool, there was a pool party going on, bunch of bougie rich people sipping champagne and badly dancing. The DJ was supposedly famous. I didn’t know who they were; they called themselves Cuban Brothers. If you know them, I took pictures with them, so be jealous! Haha We didn’t stay long at the party; we checked out of the W Hotel for bigger and better things! My dream is about to come true! I am going to the Marina Bay Sands. We checked in, and waited for our friends Victor and Vincent. When they arrived we all went for a dip in the world’s highest infinity pool. I mean how many people can say that! Another one off the list of things to do, I am getting shit done abroad! All I really have to show for is bragging rights… Sorry about it… From the pool to dinner, we went for pizza! I had to excuse myself from the dinner early because I had to meet family! Alfred and Ophilia met up with me at the Marina! We went up to the bar in the hotel and had too many overpriced cocktails! Stephan joined us later in the evening; Ophilia, Alfred, and I were completely sloshed yet. Stephan made us though; he ordered shots shots shots! When we were completely cocktailed, we all went back to our room. The party continued with us drinking too much scotch and tequila. We all passed out in the room, and when I woke up Alfred and Ophilia had gone in the middle of the night.
Monday morning (March 3, 2014), Stephan and I went poolside, and I did some window-shopping. It was my final night! We stayed at the hotel the final night and had drinks at the bar on the first floor where the Microsoft was having their convention. We got to fool everyone that we were executives from Seattle! They tried really hard to impress us. How do I know? I got so many free drinks!

Tuesday morning, I went back to the reality that is Hong Kong. This is the sum up of my time in Singapore.








No comments:

Post a Comment